Since this is our First Ever LiveLonger HaPPyFest then we are need of a few items. If you give to us then we bless you a million-fold and if you let us borrow something then we promise to return it just like we got it…Scouts Honor!
Below is a LIST of THINGS NEEDED:
(Bright and Colorful is the theme… We love all the primary colors! We want to make an “Enchanted LiveLonger Forest” that is Alive with color and activity)
- Bright and colorful Flags of all sizes and shapes
- Flag poles
- Feather flag poles
- Tree faces (ya know, the faces you can attach to a tree to make it look alive)
- Spin wheels and spinners to hang in trees
- Streamers to hang from trees
- Hammocks of all kind to hang in the trees for the “Hammock Village”
- 5/8″ or 3/4″ plywood or OSB for a small stage at the “LiveLonger Learnin’ & Demonstration Station” and two “Buck dancing” platforms (3 pcs of 5/8″ or 3/4″x 4’x8′ will be enough)
- 2x4x2′ , 4′, 8′ (Scrap wil work)
- 50 to 100 bales of PINE STRAW to scatter in the woods to cover goose poop – VERY IMPORTANT!
- Wireless mic for the “”LiveLonger Learnin’ & Demonstration Station” (it will be returned just like we got it or we’ll buy you a new one)