Starr and I have FOUND a supplier of the B E S T sauerkraut this side of the Great Mississippi and most likely a far piece past it!
Do you like SAUERKRAUT? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
If so then you must call ole’ Anthony and order some of his “CaveMan Fixin’s” Home-made sauerkraut. He makes it in a churn and it’s TOP SECRET on how he prepares it. It is the BEST tasting kraut I’ve ever tasted. It’s mild but and sooooo yummy and nothing like the store-bought stuff.
Is sauerkraut good for you? I didn’t REALIZE how healthy sauerkraut was until I read up on it!
Did ja Know? Sauerkraut helps our bodies in many ways and thanks to Dr. Axe, the KNOWLEDGE is out there! We like spreadin’ LiveLonger knowledge from everywhere so please check out all the WonDeRfuL things about sauerkraut from Dr. Axe:
- Reduced overall inflammation (both in and out of the GI tract)
- Improvement of digestive disorders like leaky gut syndrome, ulcerative colitis, IBS and pouchitis
- Improved immunity
- Better nutrient absorption
- Prevention and treatment of diarrhea
- Prevention and symptom reduction of food allergies, including lactose intolerance, milk protein allergy and others
- Improvement of high blood pressure
- Reduced risk of cancer
- Alleviation of arthritis inflammation (rheumatoid arthritis and chronic juvenile arthritis)
- Reduction of eczema symptoms
- Lowered cholesterol
- Protection against H. pylori infection
- Better immune response in HIV/AIDS patients
- Improved vaginal health and prevention of bacterial infections like UTIs and bacterial vaginosis
- Natural remedy for the liver/brain disease hepatic encephalopathy
See the Video of Matthew & Krissy fetchin’ some fresh sauerkraut for Igbert & Starr.
CONTACT Anthony at “Anthony’s CaveMan Fixin’s” right here: